Category Health Information Show all
Posted on February 22, 2023
By Shelly Pollard, MBA
NIMDH Insights Blog Editor
National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities
At NIMHD, we have the privilege of sharing informative and thought-provoking blog posts with our subscribers each month. In case you missed some of the highlights from last year, here is a list of the top five most popular blog posts for 2022.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Has Amplified the Effects of Racism on Mental Health
- HDPulse: A Comprehensive Resource to Access Health Disparities Data and Minority Health Resources
- Community Organizations Lead Structural Interventions Research with Novel NIH Initiative
- Striving Towards Health Equity: Understanding the Impact of Discrimination on LGBTQ+ Communities
- A Different Kind of Leader
For 2023, the NIMHD Insights blog has a new address and a brand-new look and feel. The blog will continue to tell stories about research, resources, people, and NIMHD-supported funding mechanisms, making the science relatable and engaging to readers. Please bookmark the new NIMHD Insights homepage https://blog.nimhd.nih.gov/ and stay tuned for more!